Covid & Re-Opening Information
Bad hair days are in the past! We’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be officially re-opening this Tuesday (June 23rd) and pre-booking appointments on Sunday and Monday (June 21st & 22nd). Scheduling your appointment is easy! Simply call the salon per usual – (212)-204-8576 – or request an appointment on our website.
We want you to have the same amazing experience you’re used during your visit, and we want to make sure you’re safe. So, we’ve established some new protocols that we hope you’ll welcome and provide you with peace of mind that your visit will be comfortable and safe.
Our New Sanitization Protocols to Ensure Everyone’s Safety:
- The salon has been deep cleaned and sanitized thoroughly.
- Per CDC guidelines, we’ll be operating at 50% capacity and using every other stylist chair to ensure 6 feet distance between each station.
- We’ve installed plexiglass dividers between the sinks in the back.
- High contact touch-points will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Client capes, gowns, and towels will continue to be laundered after each client.
- We’ve installed an outdoor bench for the Summer where clients can wait for their upcoming appointment.
Our New Staff Protocols to Ensure Everyone’s Safety:
- All stylists will be required to take a Covid-19 diagnostic test once every 2 weeks (and have been tested prior to our re-opening).
- All stylists will have their temperature checked daily.
- All stylists will be wearing both a face mask and visor.
- All stylists will sanitize their stations in-between appointments and wash their hands throughout the day.
New Client Protocols to Ensure Your Safety:
- We’re temporarily suspending walk-in appoints. Only clients with a scheduled appointment will be allowed to enter.
- If you currently have a cough and/or fever, have been in contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms, or have tested positive for Covid-19 within the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you inform us prior to your appointment and we’ll be happy to re-schedule on a future date.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment and remain outside until called in, as we are under strict occupancy restrictions. Don’t worry, you’ll love our new outdoor seating!
- Upon entry, you’ll be asked to have your temperature taken with our touch-less thermometer and immediately wash your hands.
- We ask all clients to wear a mask throughout your visit. If you’re having a color or keratin treatment, we ask you bring 2 masks (1 for your service and 1 to leave with). We don’t want you to have an ugly mask with beautiful hair :)
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we’ll be happy to address them. We can’t wait to see you and catch up on what’s happened in your life over these past few months!
The Entire Team at the Living Room Hair Salon